Save the Dates
2019 Peace River Trip
SEGS will be hosting a canoeing field trip to the Peace River in Central Florida. This is an opportunity to learn about the Mio-Pliocene Peace River Formation phosphate gravels, discuss Florida’s diverse fossil history, and do some fossil hunting ourselves. Click here to learn more and register!
Check the Events page for additional upcoming trips.
2019 Fall Newsletter
- President’s Message
- SEGS 2019 Membership Map and Social Media
- Research Update from SEGS 2018 Student Research/Field Work Grant Awardee, Mary Tiedman, Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Earth and Environment, Florida International University
- SEGS 2020 Student Research/Field Work Grant Award Opportunity
- Ichetucknee and Santa Fe River Basins Karst Traces Field Trip, February 22-24, 2019
- Revenge of the Lake Wales Ridge Sand Pits
- Upcoming Field Trip to the Peace River
- GCAGS Updates
- Annual Elections